The Caravan Site
- RECEPTION on arrival check-in at our site shop or telephone at the barrier with booking reference number.
- SADDLERY TEA ROOM & fine dining. Sunday lunches + High teas. Home-cooked food & cakes.
- SUPER LUXURY PITCHES with hard standing, personal taps, electric and wastewater drain. (Pitches booked with odd numbers will need a longer waste pipe/hose).
- Electric access gate & barrier for security & privacy
- Two well-
maintained toilet/shower rooms for those who do not have on board facilities, (Please bear in mind we only have the two toilets and two showers during busy times of the season). The pitches are all super pitches each with their own facilities – hard standing, electric, unlimited water supply to each caravan, and grey water drainage.
- Laundrette with washing up facilities - sink and fridge.
- Tourist information stand
- Footpaths onsite leading to Atherstone Historical Mkt Town Center & the village of Ratcliffe Culey.
- Bring your bike.
- Dogs very welcome to enjoy the park walks.
Very popular year-round seasonal pitches, fully serviced, large, very spaced, luxury, hard standing parking bays, pay as you go electric, personal unlimited water tap and grey water drainage. Set in quiet country surroundings with the river Sense running through our grounds.
Contact reception 01827 717393 for details.
Large spaced out luxury hard standing parking bays with electric, personal unlimited water tap and grey water drainage.
Set in quiet country surroundings with the river Sense running through our very well-maintained grounds.
Great onsite facilities with our tourist information stand at the reception plus details for walking & cycling, onsite hot meals/tea room, long country dog walks, laundry room, two very well kept toilet/shower rooms.
CARAVANS + MOTOR HOMES + TRAILER TENTS
All Luxury Large Super Pitches
All luxury super pitches.
Price includes:- Awning, children, dogs, electric, large hard standing with water tap & grey water drainage. Maximum 2 vehicles.
(Sorry no vans/transit vans onsite, only by special arrangement & to be parked in main entrance car park. Please ring for details. eg:- Crufts, cyclists or seasonal).
- £27.00 per night (minimum two nights). Telephone for one night or longer term stays.
- £400.00 per month for a Seasonal pitch, plus pay as you go electric. (Open all year).
(See terms & Conditions)
Laundrette with washing up facilities - sink etc.
Additional fees might apply for extra-large caravans, please ring for details. Telephone reception 01827 717393
- 1 day - £4.50
- 2 days - £7.00
- 7 days - £9.50
- 28 days - £17.50