The Caravan Site
- RECEPTION SHOP - Pitch & check in. Fresh crusty bread, free range eggs, milk & local produce.
- SUPER LUXURY PITCHES with hard standing, personal taps, electric and waste water drain.
- Electric access gate for security & privacy
- Two toilets and Two heated shower facilities
- Laundry room with sink
- Rally field –
- Tourist information in reception shop.
- Footpaths & bridleways nearby
- Dogs very welcome to enjoy the site dog walk.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Refund / Cancellation Policy
We do not give refunds, however we can move dates
Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
Full payment is taken at the time of booking. Confirmation of this will be confirmed in an email after booking is complete.
Seasonal Pitch Terms and Conditions
The caravan owner must make sure they insure and keep insured the caravan/motor home with a member of the association of British insurers against loss or damage by fire, storm, theft, flood and liability of not less that £1M to third parties and such other risks.
The caravan owner is responsible for properly securing the caravan against theft.
No explosive or other inflammable substance or material may remain in the caravan whilst it is unoccupied, with the exception that up to a maximum of two gas cylinders of a proprietary brand and suitable for use with the caravan may be left, disconnected, inside the caravan.
The park is a holiday and touring caravan site also suitable for people working locally with long term contracts. The tourist pitches are open all year round. This is not a residential park.
No objects shall be left on or around the pitch when not occupied. Electric must be unplugged.
The caravans/motor homes and awnings to be kept clean and tidy.
All caravans/motor homes must be of standard touring caravan build and shape, in keeping with the site, a photograph of the outfit must be approved before entering. The seasonal pitches must look the same as the tourist pitches.
No large transit vans or trailers are permitted on pitches, they may park in the main entrance car park in certain circumstances. Seek prior agreement first.
All chemical waste from caravan toilets must be disposed of in the chemical waste disposal point provided. Only use toilet paper. Do not use baby wipes or anything similar, this will block the system.
The site waste bins are only to be used for the site rubbish and not carpet or any furniture, clothes etc.
Any storm, flood or accidental damage must be repaired by the caravan owner at their cost.
Children are welcome to play SOFT ball games in the green areas of the site. They must be supervised and not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
Please do not feed the horses or leave gates open when using the parks walks.
Not to use any part of the caravan park for any criminal or anti-social activity or to overcrowd the caravan.
Enjoy a BBQ, but do not burn the grass.
Consider others when playing music or using the television to loud. Keep the volume down please.
Do not drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs on this holiday park.
Dogs must strictly be kept on a lead and any mess must be cleaned up by the owner. The site does not accept breeds/cross breeds listed in the dangerous dog Act. The dangerous dog act fully applies.
If the above terms and conditions are not kept this will result in the pitch being terminated.
The seasonal pitch Payment is due on the 1st day of each month by direct debit. The park owners reserve the right to remove the caravan from the season pitch should payment not be received. One month’s notice should be given should the Caravan owner decide to move on.
Tourist Pitch Terms & Conditions
- We only take full payments in advance.
2. Payments by Credit/ Debit card or Internet banking. (Internet payments must be paid on that same day the booking has been made).
3. Dogs are welcomed provided they are kept on a lead and any mess is cleaned up.
4. No smoking is allowed anywhere near the stables.
5. The number of persons occupying the pitch or Glamping pod shall not exceed the numbers of the party stated on the booking form.
6. The holidaymaker shall not sublet the pitch or pod or any part thereof during their period of stay.
7. The holidaymaker is liable for the total hire charge unless written notice of the intention to cancel the booking is received prior to the commencement of the holiday, in which case payment is not refundable, however we can change booking dates.
8. Arrangements will be made by the receptionist for the handover of keys, pitch/pod number and gate entrance code to the holidaymaker after full payment.
9. The holidaymaker shall leave the pitch/glamping pod in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday stay.
10. Any faults or breakages must be reported as soon as possible to the reception.
11. Please do not feed the horses on site and ensure gates are not left open for horses to run loose. 12. Any extra vehicles/visitors must park in the main entrance car parking area and arranged with reception. No large transit vans or trailers are permitted on pitches, they may park in the main entrance car park in certain circumstances. Seek prior agreement first. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will make you liable to lose your booking or your right to stay on the property without refund.